Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcome to Cussing, Crafting, and Fashion - Oh My!



Welcome to my blog thingy. I am not a blogger, really. I don’t have any titles that really suit me, to be honest. I’m a Stay at Home Mom to two, but I cringe at the idea of being called a Homemaker. I dabble in gossip (like any good Southern Belle) and am always attempting crafts that don’t require sewing. If I fall in love with a craft that needs a stitch or two, I break out the hot glue gun- ‘cuz that’s just how I roll. I don’t cook but I love to eat. I love sundresses and cowboy boots. I cuss A LOT. Especially when crafting- some of that shit is hard and Martha Stewart I am not.
Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to document my moments of success and my moments that can only be described with a hashtag about failure. If you relate to the term “The Lazy Housewife,” this might be a fun blog for you. Or not. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment